4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
shredded parmesan cheese
seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp sea salt
1/2 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
1/4 tbsp poultry seasoning
whole wheat pasta
tomato sauce ( Classico Traditonal)
1. Season chicken with pepper, salt and poultry seasoning in a bowl. In a separate bowl beat two eggs. Pour the flour and bread crumbs into two separate zip loc bags. Coat the chicken in the egg wash and then add it to the flour and shake until the chicken is well coated with flour. Shake off the excess flour and give the chicken another egg wash. Add the chicken to the bread crumbs and shake until the chicken is fully coated.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat in a large pan and cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove chicken and place on baking pan and sprinkle shredded parmesan on top. Preheat the oven to 350 and insert chicken. Remove chicken once cheese has melted and the chicken is fully cooked.
3. Cook pasta according to packaging instructions.
4. Heat pasta sauce on medium, add additional seasoning to taste (black pepper and italian seasoning)
5. Brush olive oil over sliced french bread, and grate fresh garlic over each slice of bread. Add shredded parmesan on top and place bread in the broiler on low. Take out once cheese has melted and bread is golden brown.
6. Place pasta on plate and spoon over the doctored red sauce. Add chicken to the top and garnish with italian seasoning.
7. Enjoy! (yum yum)